Not ready for the #GC2018 Games to be over?
Don't worry! There are SOO many more opportunities to view action packed sporting events on the GC!
Here are just a few:
- Cooly Classic Ocean Swim | 13 May
- Gold Coast Running Festival | 20 May
- Gold Coast 100 | 10 June
- Gold Coast Marathon | 30 June - 1 July
- Unisport Nationals | 1-5 July
- Premier Invitational | 15-19 July
- Gold Coast Triathlon | 12-16 Sep
- Gold Coast Golf World Masters | 14-19 Oct
- Coolangatta Gold | 6-7 Oct
- Gold Coast Transplant Games Sept 30 - Oct 6
- World Parachuting Championships 6 - Oct 13
- Shimano Enduro Tour 14 Oct
- Tour de Valley 20 - 21 Oct
Pan Pacific Master Games | 2-11 Nov
Blues on Broadbeach Music Festival
17 -20 May 2018
Blues on Broadbeach Music Festival started in May 2002 and is one of Australia’s largest non-ticketed music festivals. 17 years after its humble beginnings, the multi-award winning festival has grown to become an event of international standing.
Each year the festival remains a highlight on Queensland’s calendar of events, and with both the Commonwealth Games and The Logies set to be on the Gold Coast in the coming year, its location is fast becoming one of Australia’s premier entertainment hubs.
The festival highlights the best parts of the Sunshine State, with 20 performance areas both on the stunning beachfront and throughout the vibrant streets of Broadbeach, amazing food at local bars and restaurants, and activities for all ages throughout the festival precinct.
For more info please click here